Wartless Once Again!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last August 23rd I wrote about how I developed this wart on the top of my right foot. I had resigned myself to the fact that it would probably be with me for a very long time because any sort of treatment was out of the question while I was on chemo. Well believe it or not, yesterday I was idly picking at it and to my surprise this thing just fell off. Ok this is gross and probably too much information but I am so happy to be wartless. 

I’m not sure exactly what is going on because I have another spot. This time my thumb that is acting up. For the last month the top of my left thumb has been so itchy; especially first thing in the morning. I actually put a big ring on my thumb to prevent me from scratching it … I’m thinking that if I irritate this spot too much it will only make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment