A Family Visit

Monday, December 27, 2010

Well, it was another wonderful afternoon and evening spent with family. In the morning, I followed the same regimen as I did yesterday except my usual little nap was cut short because we had to leave. 

So after dinner, we all moved to the more comfortable chairs in the living room. I hogged the whole couch by putting my feet up and then my sister came by with a blanket to cover me up. Thanks sis, I’ll just close my eyes for a bit and listen to what's going on.

I wasn’t listening too well because I fell asleep and woke up an hr half later. I really do like how I can nod off practically anywhere. Then I just joined in the conversation and no one said boo.

Without these naps, I’d just power out and be too tired to enjoy what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment