Day One After Chemo

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Yesterday afternoon I threw a blanket under a shade tree and laid down. Then I just closed my eyes and just enjoyed what nature had to offer … a nice breeze, baby and momma birds chirping, leaves rustling, some dogs barking in the distance, wow this is what I needed. It was so nice our dog Daisy joined me and stood guard.

After about an hour or so, I made my way back inside … had some supper, some tv and off to bed at around 8:30. As D was tucking me in, I asked him to open the window just a crack so I could get some of that fresh air going past my face. Before you knew it, I was sleeping like a baby.

I woke up this morning with a headache; par for the course. So I grabbed the Tylenol and decided to quit being a martyr.

I’m a bit down on energy but feeling pretty good overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment