Some Regularity Needed

Monday, November 1, 2010

At the beginning of last week I was constipated for a couple of days. So when I saw my trials nurse last Thursday, she said, don’t wait three days before you treat it. So that night I took a couple of Senekot S because it’s worked well for me in the past. Senekot S is a stool softener and laxative combo. I took two and I was back to normal the next day. Great I thought, now I’ll just up my fruit intake so this doesn’t happen again.

Things were going along pretty good until yesterday. It was noon and besides having a banana that morning, I really wasn’t interested in having anything to eat. It then occurred to me that I hadn’t had a bowel movement yet either. I thought, oh boy, here we go again … constipated.

Well I was wrong because as soon as I had some solid food, I soon got diarrhea. Arggg!

No comments:

Post a Comment