Feeling so Tired

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Yesterday about mid morning my nose was running like a tap, so I decided to take a Benadryl. It didn’t take long before I became drowsy so I laid down for a two hour nap. Benadryl effects usually last four hours. A little later I got myself together for my weekly PICC line dressing change at the clinic.

I didn’t feel very energetic for the remainder of the afternoon and I started feeling super drowsy after supper. Later, D asked if I wanted to go for a walk? I said no thanks, I think I’m going to bed. This morning and 12 hours later, I woke up feeling pretty good.

So what could have caused me to be so tired? … well we’ve been experiencing poor air quality since Thursday. Maybe it was the big anniversary do with the girls combined the outing with C and the Benadryl all added together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment