Trouble with Coughing

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I’ve been feeling pretty good this past week except for this silly cough I’ve got. It’s been off and on and really started to come on the day before seeing the Onc on Wednesday the 29th. I was ok in the mornings but the afternoons seemed to be so much worse. We, the Onc and I didn’t really discuss it too much because I just thought it would flare up and then disappear however that didn’t seem to be the case.

Anyways, as we were visiting family and my coughing had become annoying and distracting so much so that my brother-in-law came out with some Halls Cough Drops. I sucked through about five of them … what a relief that was. I could sure breathe more clearly and easily.

Last night I took half an Ativan hoping to calm things down and may get some good sleep. In the middle of the night I woke up a bit agitated so I popped a cough drop in … once the cough drop dissolved, I was able to fall asleep quit quickly.

Today is a new day and once again, I feel good and am doing next to no coughing. I’m thinking the Halls from yesterday are still doing their thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment