Philadelphia in Five Days

Sunday, April 25, 2010

So this Friday I leave for Philadelphia for the 4th Annual Conference for Women Living with Advanced Breast Cancer. I’m especially excited because I’m stepping out of my comfort zone by taking this trip and travelling on my own. Cancer has stripped away some of my confidence and this trip is a bit about getting some of it back.

Also … I am so looking forward to meeting some fellow mets gals. I think just being in the same room with other ladies that are in similar situation as mine will be so amazing. I’m almost tearing up thinking about it.

As far as packing goes, I’m pretty well set. When I first registered for the conference, I was planning to bring my laptop and blog while I was there however; I’ve more recently decided to keep it simple and leave the computer at home. I really want to focus on making it as carefree a trip as possible. So no blogging while I’m away. 

And … it looks like the weather in Philly should be pretty nice for the weekend. Fingers crossed ... I think I’m set.

No comments:

Post a Comment