Register Now | February 6, 2013 | 12:30–2:00 PM EST
Cancer remains the second leading cause of death in the United States. Learn how genetic counseling and early detection contribute to reducing death and disability associated with breast and colorectal cancers.
Please join us on February 6, 2013, at 12:30 PM EST for a Healthy People 2020 Progress Review featuring the Cancer and Genomics Topic Areas. This is the first in a series of webinars focused on tracking and measuring the progress of Healthy People 2020 objectives.
This Webinar will feature:
- Dr. Howard Koh, Assistant Secretary for Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Dr. Edward Sondik, Director, National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Robert Croyle, Director, Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute
- Dr. Marcus Plescia, Director, Division of Cancer Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Muin Khoury, Director, Office of Public Health Genomics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Dr. Carolyn Clancy, Director, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Ms. Summer Lee Cox, Oregon Genetics Program Coordinator, Oregon Health Authority