Slept Really Well

Monday, October 5, 2009

I had a great sleep last night. Took an Ativan about 9:00pm and fell asleep about an hour later. I woke up at about 5:30 in the morning for a short time and then slept till 8:30am. The sleep was great but the best part was ... no nightmares. Looks like all the chemo drugs are out of me. Whewwwww!

Its noon and I still haven’t had breakfast. Just don’t have an interest in eating. I’m not really nauseous ... I’m just not interested. Today I’m going to go looking for something that might look tasty to me. Between the poor taste buds and the heighten sense of smell, things aren’t the same.

For example, yesterday, my mom and sister D brought over chicken and ribs from Tony Romas. Boyoboy,  I bet that is going to be tasty when I finally have some ... not ... it was disappointing to say the least ... nothing to do with the food and all to do with me.

Anyways, coffee doesn’t taste too bad and that keeps me going. I know it’s not the best thing to drink but it’s my little pleasure in life ... and I’m not giving it up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment