"Do Nothing Party" & Double Biopsy Day!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Our really cool neighbors through a back yard "do nothing" party for us this past Saturday evening. It was a "do nothing" as in that's what they insisted we do other than just come over. (It was pot-luck for everyone except us!)

I though it would be something of a pity-party but after discussing my situation for an obligatory 10-minutes everyone (thankfully) couldn't be less interested. That's why they're cool neighbors! (I must say though that people definitely give you better hugs when they think you might have cancer. Is that a good thing?)

The Moores UCSD Cancer Center just keeps coming through. I got the word late today that they'd be doing the bone marrow biopsy at the same time as my lymph node biopsy tomorrow morning. Ouch! Best to get all the hurt over at once, plus it cuts down on the waiting... for the FINAL DIAGNOSIS... (ominous thunder roll sound effect in the far off distance)

No comments:

Post a Comment