How am I Doing?

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I’m feeling really good today. I had a great sleep last night. I took two Benadryl just before bed and I think that helped me. Not sure if it relieves the symptoms of my allergies which allows me to sleep better or it acts as a sedative. Whatever it is … I’m thankful for it.

I find I’m still agitated and moody at times. I think that has a lot to do with the fear I am experiencing. Back in April, my Onc said my treatment options are very limited. In fact Vinorelbine which is what I’m on now is pretty well my last option for treatment. If this fails he is going to put me on compassion care. I’ll be honest, that is weighting very heavy on my mind. 

Thursday I see the Onc and with this being my third cycle on Vinorelbine, I’m pretty sure he is going to book a CT scan for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment